Thursday, June 12, 2008

War, Inc. hits Seattle...and some other cities tomorrow!

As I said in my post a few weeks back, I have been a big John Cusack fan for years. And I was so excited to hear about his new movie, War, Inc., a satire about the privatization of war.

So I am thrilled that it is coming to Seattle this weekend. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it there to see it--have sort of a jam-packed traveling family kind of weekend ahead--but will make my best effort and hope others will too! How it does in this slightly broader distribution of course will impact what kind of wider distribution the film gets. So if you live in Seattle, Boston, Chicago, Berkeley, San Francisco or Austin, hope you'll do your patriotic duty and get out to see the film this weekend.

Interview on Canadian talk show, The Hour:

Links:
Showtimes (courtesy of Fandango)
War, Inc. official website

John Cusack's MySpace page (lots of fun stuff)
My previous post

No comments: