Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Global Oneness Project

My husband came across this video this morning and I thought it was beautiful and thought-provoking--the project is to document with video new awakenings and new beginnings in this world in a time of transformation. During this video below, the question is asked, "What if a large percentage of us decided to do something different?" What if? What if a new world--a better world--really is possible? What if it could be right within our grasp? Who would fight to hold on to the status quo? And who would welcome its passing for a different way of being--a way that says I am You. You are me. Whatever happens to you, happens to me. What I do to you, I do to myself. As Dr. King once said so eloquently, "We are caught in an inescapable web of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly." What if we knew that, not just intellectually, but from the core of our being?



What if?

Link:
Global Oneness Project

No comments: